Running boards suitable for your Opel Grandland X from year of construction 2017 Running boards: Hitit black
High-gloss aluminum running boards with non-slip plastic overlays and studs make your Vehicle more stylish and sportier. The entrance is made easier, roof loads can be easier fastened and your vehicle becomes an eye-catcher.
Aluminium running boards give you the protection of a heavily used entrance area against scratches and damage, increasing the sporty, dynamic appearance and the resale value of the vehicle.
Design elements are combined admirably. One more reason for self-confident appearance:
the dimensionally stable, durable aluminium running boards have got a robust plastic surface and fit perfectly.
The kick bars at the entrance ensure the robust appearance as a true off-road vehicle and are just as beautiful as they are practical.
A (German) General Operating License (ABE) from the German Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA) is provided. This is recognised by many countries.
Installation time about one hour. You can install the product by yourself - you may skip going to the garage.
- The running boards make it easier to get in and out and thus increase comfort.
- Design elements are excellently combined. One more reason for self-confident appearance.
- Provide entry level protection from scratches and damage
- Resale value of the vehicle increases
- Exclusive and individual design
- Sporty and dynamic appearance
- Top quality: high quality aluminum
- Perfectly tuned aerodynamics
- Easy construction
- Load capacity per side 200kg
- Easy loading of roof racks
- No drilling or welding necessary
- General operating permit (ABE) of the TÜV is included in delivery no further acceptance and registration by TÜV or DEKRA necessary
• 1 set of running boards (R + L)
• Mounting material
• Mounting instructions in German
• TÜV / ABE certificate
Construction Manual Grandland X